- Trust Marketing Platform
Engage and Engage Plus
- Translation tool: View the translation of non-English reviews and responses right below the original content.
- Daily digest email: For group-level users, receive a daily list of all locations with outstanding approvals.
- The Widewail Data Syndication API: Access read-only information about reviews. Track incoming reviews, collect information for analytics or monitor review volume over time.
- Linked Sites Table: For self-serve onboarding, view which sites are linked along with their status.
- New integrations: Apartments.com, ApartmentRatings.com and AppFolio.
- Invite Leads List: View status date, status message, and campaign information.
- Report export option: Use the CSV Export button to export the Invite report which shows the number of sent Invites per sender/representative.
- Landing page improvements: Button size and default icons for custom sites on the Invite landing page are more consistent.
- Archived campaign fix: Resolved issue where invitations could be sent for archived campaigns. Users are no longer allowed to upload against archived campaigns.
- Updated video testimonial thumbnails: View Location Name and Campaign Name within the video thumbnail.
- Video notification preferences: Turn off video notifications or add a contact notification preference. The default is to leave notifications on.
- Video gallery fix: Resolved an issue where links to the video gallery would occasionally not load.
- Improved reporting: GBP Performance Charts no longer display incomplete data, regardless of the date range selected in the date selector.