What you'll learn:
- How to build a bulletproof business case
- Where marketing leaders see ROI
- How to work reputation management into your marketing budget
Tools and frameworks to guide your decision-making:
- Add these can’t-miss items to your to-do list before running your due diligence.
- Get the complete list of reputation management product features your business will need to succeed.
- If you currently work with an SEO agency, we identify four low-impact tasks that you can pull back on, reallocating that budget to reputation management.
- If you don’t currently work with an SEO agency, learn why it makes sense to invest in reputation management first (30-60 days to generate initial results).
- Plus a dive deep into the pros, cons, and costs associated with standing up an in-house reputation management team vs. an outsourced partner.
Savvy buyers know what to ask. Download The Buyers Guide to Reputation Management Services.